MS 20467 -Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Objetivos do curso
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to design and implement a BI infrastructure. The course discusses design, installation. The course discusses design, installation, and maintenance of a BI platform.
This course maps to skills and knowledge measured by Microsoft Exam 70-467, and in conjunction with on-the-job experience, can help prepare you for the exam.
This course is intended for BI professionals such as BI Architects or database professionals who need to design BI solutions. BI Architects are responsible for the overall design of the BI infrastructure, including how it relates to other data systems in use. In addition, their responsibilities include Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) cube design and integration with Microsoft SharePoint or line-of-business applications.
Module 1: Planning a BI Solution
Module 2: Planning SQL Server Business Intelligence Infrastructure
Module 3: Designing a Data Warehouse
Module 4: Designing an ETL Solution
Module 5: Designing Analytical Data Models
Module 6: Planning a BI Delivery Solution
Module 7: Designing a Reporting Services Solution
Module 8: Designing a Microsoft Excel-Based Reporting Solution
Module 9: Planning a SharePoint Server BI Solution
Module 10: Monitoring and Optimizing a BI Solution
Module 11: Operating a BI Solution
Before attending this course, students must have:
• A basic understanding of dimensional modeling (star schema) for data warehouses.
• The ability to create Integration Services packages that include control flows and data flows.
• The ability to create a basic multidimensional cube with Analysis Services.
• The ability to create a basic tabular model with PowerPivot and Analysis Services.
• The ability to create Reporting Services reports with Report Designer.
• The ability to implement authentication and permissions in the SQL Server database engine, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services.
• Familiarity with SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
• 10777A: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
• 10778A: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012